Friday 13 September 2013

Photoshoot Makeup for SincerelyByUs Shawls - Padang Jawa

Date: 13 September 2013
Event: Magazine Photoshoot for SincerelyByUs Shawls

Makeup: A little heavier for photoshoot makeup. The time was a little bit constrained, so I had to just finish it quickly, wanted a slightly heavier finish for this actually. It's OK. We still have next time. ;) 

Had a great time getting to know the owner of SincerelyByUs Shawls. She is just so kind! And I know a passion when I see one. She does this business by heart. Starting it two years ago with her family members, opening booths at bazaars and she just never gave up! Now she owns a beautiful SincerelyByUs Shawls boutique in Padang Jawa. When I came in their boutique on the afternoon today, the place was filled with sooooo many people, I had to wait on the stairs before I can let myself in!  

SincerelyByUs Shawls is on facebook page with a staggering amount of likes!! 100,000 likes, I'm not kidding. ;)) and their instagram is doing really2 well too! 35,000++ followers. I'm not surprised tho. Having to see their designs and the qualities myself, I can promise you that their collections are of top notch items! 

This is Angah. The ambassador of SincerelyByUs Shawls. ;)


Pretty, ain't she? ;)



Kitty omey. Owned by the photographers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment