Tuesday 3 September 2013

MAKEUP BY ERINLALALA

Makeup is one of the thing that I can't look passed. I am one of those individuals who would just stopped and stare at pages of magazines and analyze on how beautiful those women in the pictures are.

When I was younger (12  or 13 years old), I would just throw everything on my bed and forced my friends to be one of my test subjects. Although what I had was just some Clean & Clear products or things that I bought from cheap drugs store etc, it didn't stop me at all. 

As time passes by, I bought more and more stuffs, tried different things. And having beautiful people around me makes me want to do this makeup thing for real. So i made it happen. 

THIS IS MY PASSION. 

MAKEUP SHOULD NOT CHANGE WHO YOU ARE, 
IT SHOULD ENHANCE WHAT YOU HAVE. 

Love, 

Erin

Follow my instagram @erinlalala
Follow my facebook Zaireen Syazwani 


This is what I started with.

This is part of what I have now

email: makeupbyerinlalala@gmail.com
Contact no: 0173200041


No comments:

Post a Comment